(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and call attention to any mistakes.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain standard expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help lead you through the deal.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a house in Barron County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not astonished when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be glad to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.