(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll assist you to understand all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain expected expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help show you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying real estate in Barron County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not astonished when you get to closing time. I'll be willing to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.