(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll help you be aware of all the costs and call attention to any errors.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain typical expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help guide you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a home in Barron County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not astonished when you show up at the closing table. I'll be glad to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.