(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll help you comprehend all the costs and call attention to any errors.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain basic expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help show you through the deal.
Closing costs that are loan-related
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing a home in Barron County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not stunned when you get to the closing table. I'll be happy to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.