(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll help you comprehend all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain expected expenses linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help show you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your loan to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
When buying a home in Barron County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not stunned when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.